Grovest was established in 2012, and in 2014, developed the first Section 12J Venture Capital Company (VCC) to be launched in South Africa. Today, they are the largest administrator of Section 12J VCCs, administering more than 40 VCCs, with assets under management (AUM) in excess of R1.6 billion.
Are alternative assets the future of modern investing? The way we invest is changing and people are increasingly looking for new and innovative ways to approach investing.
On Thursday, 25 June at 4 pm, Roland will be joining the Grovest webinar panel to discuss alternative assets. The expert speakers will discuss the future of modern investing, different perspectives and innovative ways to approach investing in alternative assets.
Topics and speakers:
- Section 12J: Jeff Miller, Grovest CEO
- Cryptocurrency: Ran Neuner, Founder & CEO Onchain Capital
- Wine: Roland Peens, MD of Wine Cellar
- Art: Wilhelm van Rensburg, Senior Art Specialist Strauss & Co
- Moderator: Malcolm Segal, Grovest Non-Executive Chairman
If you have any questions that you would like to ask, please fill them in while registering. Register here to join the webinar.